The East Linton Mart Farm Shop Craft Fairs have quickly become a cornerstone of our local community. Our stallholders sell handcrafted and hand finished items covering a wide range of crafts. We currently have over 600 crafters on our books so no two Craft Fairs are ever the same.
Our Craft Fairs are seasonal and become especially interesting around Christmas and Easter, providing you with a great reason to come again and again and again.
Come and get to know your local crafters any Saturday from 10.00-15.00. You can find us at The East Linton Sales Ground, Station Road, East Linton, EH40 3DN.
New stallholders welcome
We always welcome new sellers into our close community. We have been enjoying the success of our craft fairs together for years, reaching several hundred visitors each Saturday.
All enquiries regarding stalls should be directed to our Events Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and requests for stallholders
Our rules aim to create a friendly, inclusive and efficiently-run day for all to enjoy. Please self-monitor the rules and help us enforce them.
- Once you’ve committed to taking a stall, you must attend. If you don’t attend the full day, you will lose the opportunity to rent a pitch in the future.
- Be courteous to punters and visitors. If you are in any way aggressive, antisocial or intimidating, we will ask you to leave.
- Generators are not allowed. If you need electricity, please organise this in advance with the events manager.
- The market runs until 3:00 pm. You must not pack away before then.
- The market area is an active pedestrian walkway. No one may drive vehicles in the market area between 10:00-15:00.
- Check in with the Events Manager when you arrive and before you leave. We want to know if you had a good day and if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.
- We have a comprehensive Covid-19 plan in place and all stallholders must abide by those guidelines.
We’ve also got a couple of requests. Every stallholder plays a crucial role in making our market a success, so please take them to heart.
- Once you agree to be a stallholder, we kindly ask that you promote the Craft Fair to as many people as you know. Genuine, social media and word-of-mouth recommendations are invaluable. Your support with this will increase business for everyone. For many of us, this is our livelihood.
- If each stallholder could encourage one more person to set up a stall, the impact on our size and overall success would be wonderful. Community is our core and we can only grow our Craft Fairs by working together.
- We are always on the lookout for extra help. There is always room for volunteers, from general administration to on-the-day management.
- Finally please help us by taking away all of your rubbish after the market is finished for the day.
We hope to make our Saturday Craft Fairs thrive. By following our rules and doing your bit, you’ll help us make it more viable and sustainable in the long run. We aim to become one of the best local Craft Fairs in Scotland – help us make that happen!